San Francisco and Bay Area Security Systems
All San Francisco Area residents can now afford a good home security system.
This State-of-the-Art System is our clear #1 top San Francisco home security system based on price, equipment and customer reviews.
No more excuses. You can now have your family and home protected and monitored by a live alarm service for $1 a day.
This Website's Top Choice for a Home Security System in San Francisco, CA is...
Protect Your Home - Call Now: 844-293-2846
The Home Security Systems from Protect Your Home combine the top ADT equipment with the best service and price. They are our "Best Buy" for San Francisco Home Security.
Protect Your Home has provided home security systems for over 20 years. They are one of the largest providers of ADT security equipment.
• Protect Your Home provides a complete home security system at the most affordable cost.
• They offer 100% protection with 24-hour monitoring service.
• They have a lifetime alarm system replacement parts warranty.
• Your security monitoring rate is locked-in and guaranteed.
• They use state-of-the-art UL listed security equipment.
Get Started now, Call Today & Save - 844-293-2846
The San Francisco FBI Crime Index is 10 (100 is safest).
This means that our city is safer than just 10% of the other cities in the US.
And even when compared just to other cities in California, we still have a crime rate that is higher than 94% of the state's other cities and towns of all sizes.
The FBI points out that there are 48 violent or property crimes for each 1,000 residents in our area.
This makes San Francisco a place where there is an above average chance of becoming a victim of a violent or property crime, when compared to all other communities in America of all population sizes.
With these High crime numbers, a good home security system and good security fencing are practically becoming standard features in many of the upper tier homes in the Bay Area.
For anyone who thinks that an advanced alarm monitoring system with ADT wireless controls cost a large amount, the good news is that you are able to get a great system for your Bay Area home for less than a dollar each day.
The average yearly home insurance premium in the U.S. is over $800. The good news is that many plans offer discounts up to 20% on homes with ADT security systems installed.
The Protect Your Home sales team would be happy to assist you in finding the best security system for your home.
Whether you want protection for your home or even a small business, the ADT Home Security System from Protect Your Home will fulfill your security needs and most importantly, fit your budget.
Here are just a few of the reasons to trust your security with Protect Your Home:
• Best Prices on Home Security Systems - Compare & Save
• Best Security Systems in the Industry
• State-of-the-Art Security Equipment
• Protect Your Home with 24/7 Security Monitoring
• Guaranteed Locked in Security Monitoring Rates
• Super Flexible Packages for any Alarm System
• Lifetime Replacement Parts Warranty on all Alarm Systems
• Up to 20% Off Homeowners Insurance
• Peace of Mind When It Comes to Your Family & Home
The Protect Your Home Security Advantage
Protection for your home and family is not an easy decision. Protect Your Home packages combine the best price with the best equipment and service.
Compare how their systems stack up against other leaders in the security industry to help make the decision easier.
Get Started - Call Now: 844-293-2846
1) Large Backlit Buttons and LCD Display - Easy to see backlit buttons and controls with a large LCD screen to keep you updated with pertinent information and easy navigation of your home security controls.
2) 24-Hour Rechargeable Battery Back-Up - In the event of a power failure your system will automatically convert from AC to DC. With the back-up battery, your system remains up and running in the event of a power outage for up to 24 hours and will automatically recharge once power is restored.
3) Remote System Control Via Telephone - The ADT system allows you the option to control your system remotely from any telephone by dialing into your system.
4) Wireless Zones - With the ability to operate different wireless zones, the ADT system can support wireless devices such as door or window entry point sensors, motion detectors, keychain remote controls and more.
5) Configurable Door & Window Chimes - The ADT home security system will, at your request, act as a door and/or window chime anytime a door or window is opened. Should your child try to slip out a door unattended, the system will pleasantly notify you with an audio chime that you select from the system's configurable chime options.
6) Numeric Keypad with Status Button - The ADT system comes equipped with a backlit numeric keypad for access codes and control functions providing easy to understand arm, disarm, and status buttons.
7) Built-In Touchpad with One Button Arming - Arming your wireless home security system is as easy as pushing a single button. The ADT home security system comes with entry and exit delays at the doors you select, and you can also put these same doors and windows on instant alert and arm with the push of a single button.
8) 24 Hour Emergency Panic Button - The ADT system provides you access to emergency panic buttons on your control pad and other available wireless devices that allows you to summon help 24 hours a day from anywhere inside your home.
9) Super Loud Built-In Warning Siren - The built-in siren is loud and will alert any intruder that they have been detected by the system and alerts you of a break-in or other problem in your home.
10) Built-In Digital Commands - Built-in digital commands provide instructions for operating the system plus it tells you the status of your system and the location of an alarm. The system even tells you anytime a door or window is opened. It is so simple that even a small child can follow the instructions and use the system.
11) ADT Security Equipment - All of their systems feature ADT Security Certified products. This means that you get the reliability and flexibility known throughout the security industry for ADT alarm systems.
Get Started now, Call Today & Save. Toll Free - 844-293-2846
Why Choose Protect Your Home?
If you are in the market for a security system odds are you've been shopping around and comparing different companies in the alarm business.
Choosing a home security company is an important decision but one that doesn't have to be hard. Before you buy, here are a few reasons you should choose Protect Your Home for your security needs.
1) 24-Hour Monitoring
2) ADT Money-Back Guarantee
3) ADT Homeowner Savings
4) Homeowners Insurance Certificate
Help with some of this page's content comes from SPC.